Clients that do not have existing login credentials for their carriers can easily create these right from the GloveBox app.
GloveBox users can register carrier login credentials from the GloveBox app to connect or login to their carrier. Agency clients have the added benefit of having policy numbers available right in GloveBox to make registering easier.
Please note that this capability can vary across carriers and may not be available for every carrier.
Policyholders with integrated carriers can easily register new login credentials from the Connect screen available within the carrier card.
Registering credentials for an integrated carrier
To register login credentials, from the carrier screen (My GloveBox home screen > Carrier card):
- From the policy card, click the blue clipboard icon next to the policy number to copy this number.
- Once copied, click Connect Account.
- Click Register to be directed to the carrier registration page.
- Follow the steps outlined on the carrier registration page.
- If prompted, save the newly created login credentials to the device.
Once login credentials have been created, return to the GloveBox Connect screen. GloveBox users can now use these login credentials to login to their carrier and import policy data/documents into GloveBox.
For embedded carriers, a Register or Create Account option will typically be available directly from the carrier login screen.
Registering credentials for an embedded carrier
To register login credentials for an embedded carrier, from the carrier screen (My GloveBox home screen > Carrier card):
- Click the blue clipboard icon to copy policy number (available for agency clients).
- Click Login To Carrier to be directed to the carrier’s login/registration page.
- Follow the steps outlined on the carrier's login/registration page
GloveBox users can now use these credentials to login to their carrier and access available policy data/documents from the carrier's online portal.